- Don't forget to add a pre-conference training and evening tour to your conference registration! Even if you already registered, you can add these educational opportunities to your itinerary by visiting the registration page.
- Only a few booths remain in the Technology and Services Fair. Sign up to exhibit today!
- Conference registration is open through September 16. I2SL Members save $100. Register today!
- Are you working on a laboratory construction or renovation project? Learn more about the project team registration discount to attend the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference.
- Earn up to 21 continuing education credits by attending technical sessions on benchmarking, O&M, energy recovery, and waste diversion.
- Book your hotel room by August 26 to take advantage of lower rates.
- Conference sponsorship opportunities start at just $500 and even include the opportunity to sponsor the Technology and Services Fair Evening Reception.
- Representatives from all of I2SL's Chapters are attending the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference. If you have a regional chapter that you’re not yet engaged with, consider learning more about your local chapter and make plans to meet with them during the event. If you need help reaching out to your chapter's officers, please contact I2SL and we will put you in touch.
- Are you interested in starting an I2SL Chapter in your region? Let us know and we will connect you to other industry professionals in your region as well as other chapter officers to help you successfully kick off a new I2SL Chapter.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- I2SL, with Alison Farmer, Ph.D., kW Engineering, and Matt Gudorf, University of California, Irvine, collaborated to produce a new Best Practices Guide: Energy Efficiency Projects and Principal Investigators. The guide offers expert advice for cultivating cooperation and communication with key lab personnel throughout the retrofit process so that lab construction is not a major disruption. The guide is free to I2SL Members. To download, log into the Member Portal, navigate to I2SL Tools, and select Best Practices Guide: Energy Efficiency Projects and Principal Investigators. Non-I2SL Members can purchase the guide for $35.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
- Preview the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference with the upcoming High-Tech Talks webinar "Healthy, Humane, and Hygienic Animal Care Facilities" on August 25. Register today!
- Get I2SL's most recent Sustainability Scoop: Improve Your Ventilation Skills With I2SL's Latest Workshops.
- I2SL is proud to offer through Exposure Control Technologies, Inc. (ECT) a two-part training series: Laboratory Ventilation for Professionals and Fume Hood Testing Certification, taking place September 13 through 15, 2016, at ECT's Training Center in Cary, North Carolina. Learn more, including how to register.
- The Elsevier Foundation Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge is now accepting nominations for individuals and organizations with projects that use green and sustainable chemistry solutions to tackle some of the developing world's greatest sustainability challenges whether in water, sanitation or energy. Learn more about the challenge and how to submit by the September 15 deadline.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
Get Involved With I2SL
- I2SL's LinkedIn Group to get regular updates on the I2SL Annual Conference, Chapter activities, and industry information. You can also use I2SL's Online Community to promote your own events and high-tech laboratory news.