- Pre-conference registration is now closed. Stop by the registration desk on Sunday, September 25, to register onsite. See you in Kansas City!
- Let us know what you're looking forward to the most at this year's conference. Start a conversation on Twitter using #2016i2sl.
- Admission to the Technology and Services Fair is free! If you're in the area and can't attend the whole conference, stop by to see new technologies and services on Monday, September 26, or Tuesday, September 27.
- Earn up to 22 continuing education credits by attending technical sessions on benchmarking, O&M, energy recovery, and waste diversion.
- Representatives from all of I2SL's Chapters are attending the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference. If you have a regional chapter that you’re not yet engaged with, consider learning more about your local chapter and make plans to meet with them during the event. If you need help reaching out to your chapter's officers, please contact I2SL and we will put you in touch.
- Are you interested in starting an I2SL Chapter in your region? Let us know and we will connect you to other industry professionals in your region as well as other chapter officers to help you successfully kick off a new I2SL Chapter.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- Get I2SL's most recent Sustainability Scoop: Run Your Retrofit Projects Smoothly With I2SL's New Best Practices Guide.
- Access the recording of the two August I2SL High-Tech Talks webinars, "3D Printing in Medicine: Improving Delivery of Healthcare" and "Healthy, Humane, and Hygienic Animal Care Facilities."
- I2SL, with Alison Farmer, Ph.D., kW Engineering, and Matt Gudorf, University of California, Irvine, collaborated to produce a new Best Practices Guide: Energy Efficiency Projects and Principal Investigators. The guide offers expert advice for cultivating cooperation and communication with key lab personnel throughout the retrofit process so that lab construction is not a major disruption. The guide is free to I2SL Members. To download, log into the Member Portal, navigate to I2SL Tools, and select Best Practices Guide: Energy Efficiency Projects and Principal Investigators. Non-I2SL Members can purchase the guide for $35.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
- The University of New Hampshire - University Instrumentation Center at the Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics is hosting a one-day Ultralow Temperature Freezer Symposium on October 13, 2016, to address the critical issues relating to the proper, safe, affordable, and environmentally responsible storage of biological and chemical samples using ultralow temperature freezer technologies. Learn more about this exciting event or register today.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
Get Involved With I2SL
- I2SL's LinkedIn Group to get regular updates on the I2SL Annual Conference, Chapter activities, and industry information. You can also use I2SL's Online Community to promote your own events and high-tech laboratory news.