Labs21 2007 Annual Conference
October 2-4, 2007
Charleston Area Convention Center Complex
North Charleston, South Carolina
The Labs21 2007 Annual Conference was held at the Charleston Area Convention Center Complex in North Charleston, South Carolina. Thanks to all who attended and contributed to the wealth of knowledge sharing that took place among the 560 in attendance.
- Presentations from the Labs21 2007 Annual Conference are available for download from I2SL’s website.
- View a selection of papers and presentations from the Labs21 2007 Annual Conference, published in R&D Magazine's 2008 Laboratory Design Handbook.
- Attendees at this year's conference enjoyed:
- An evening tour and reception at the Medical University of South Carolina and an afternoon tour and reception at the Navy Yard at Noisette, the largest sustainable development project in the country.
- An inspiring keynote address given by John Knott, president and CEO of the Noisette Company, and Dr. John Kelly, vice president for Public Service and Agriculture at Clemson University.
- A sold out Technogy and Services Fair with 60 exhibiting organizations.
- An agenda featuring nearly 70 presentations by experts in topics ranging from air management and laboratory safety to mandating sustainability for the future.
The International Institute for Sustainable Laboratories (I2SL) was the official cosponsor for the Labs21 2007 Annual Conference and workshops.